Privacy and personal data protection policy
The policy on the confidentiality of personal data concerns the way in which TP’s Arts Studio S.R.L., as a personal data operator, processes personal data, respectively:
- the purposes for which we collect and use your personal data;
- the grounds for processing this data;
- the categories of personal data that we collect from you and that we process;
- the duration of the process of processing and storing this data;
- your rights as data subjects
- the persons to whom we may disclose your personal data.
2. ABOUT US
TP’s Arts Studio S.R.L., commercial company headquartered in Bucharest, sector 3, 444 Mihai Bravu Blvd., block V10, staircase 2, floor 5, ap. 54, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40 / 9842/2013 and sole registration code 32107260, as operator, processes your personal data when you use our website at https://music4allschool.ro/
TP’s Arts Studio S.R.L. operates under the brand “Școala de Arte Frumoase Music 4 All School” and has as object of activity the provision of cultural-musical-educational services aimed at stimulating knowledge, creativity, development and the exercise of practical, artistic, literary, musical, plastic, technical skills.
The school’s services are aimed at people of all ages. Parents or other legal representatives of children can place orders on the site for their benefit in order to enrol them in any of the courses offered by the school.
You must be at least 16 years old to enter into this agreement. For persons under 16 years of age, this Agreement shall be concluded only with the consent of the legal representative of the data subject.
By accessing and using the site https://music4allschool.ro/ and becoming a User, it is assumed that you have read The terms and conditions of the Site and this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy and that you consent to the processing of your personal information necessary for the provision of these services.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our data practices and how we treat them. If you do not agree with any of these practices, do not access the services provided by this platform.
If after reading this agreement in its entirety you are still not sure or have questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the email address [email protected].
3. MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES
Protecting and respecting privacy is one of our constant concerns.
The processing of your personal data will be done in a legal, fair and transparent way.
The purpose for which we collect your personal data is specified, explicit and legitimate, and your personal data will not be further processed in a manner that may be incompatible with these purposes.
We will collect your personal data in an appropriate manner. The personal data collected is relevant and limited to the information necessary for processing, accurate and, if necessary, up to date.
We are committed to taking all necessary measures to ensure the deletion or correction of incorrect data.
Personal data will not be kept for a period longer than that during which the personal data is processed, except in the circumstances required by law, where retention may be necessary later.
Personal data will be kept confidential. Their storage will be done in a way that ensures the necessary security.
Personal data will only be shared with third parties if necessary for providing services under agreements.
The data subjects have the right to request access to personal data, rectification and deletion, impediment or restriction of data processing and the right to data portability.
4. PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES PROCESSED
If you visit our website, contact us by filling in and sending a contact form or subscribe to the newsletter:
- Surname, first name, telephone number and e-mail address if you contact us by filling in and sending the contact form on the site.
- Surname name, first name and e-mail address if you subscribe to the newsletter and marketing communications.
If you register a user account:
- Name and surname
- Home / residence address or other contact address
- Date of birth
If you place an order through the site:
- Name and surname
- Home / residence address or other contact address
- Personal Identification Number
- Date of birth
- Number / series of identity card / passport, as applicable
- Email Address
- Phone number
- The image, the photography of the physical characteristics
- Social networking address (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok)
- payment information and payment history
There are situations when the user account is registered by the legal representative of an underage person in order to enroll that person in one of the courses offered by the operator. In this case, if you place an order on the site, in addition to the data from the previous point, the following data of the underage person will be processed.:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
You have the option to subscribe to our newsletter and marketing communications (by e-mail) to receive information about our services, events, promotions. To subscribe you need to give your express and free consent by checking the appropriate box. In order for us to send you marketing communications, we will need your first and last name and email address.
If you change your mind, you can at any time unsubscribe / withdraw your consent on receiving such marketing communications by contacting us at the e-mail address <[email protected]>
6. GDPR – UNDERAGE STUDENTS
There are situations when the user account is registered by the legal representative of a person under the age of 16 in order to enroll him / her in one of the courses offered by the operator. In this case, in order to place an order on the site, the following data of the underage person will be collected and processed:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
Please note that the order will not be placed without the provision of personal data of the underage person who will participate in the courses offered by the school.
7. THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESS
Our main goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, efficient and personalized experience. We use personal information to create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and to create the user account for the site, to identify you as a user and to give you access to the various features and services available to you as a registered user.
If you only access our site, personal information is processed in order to provide a secure, efficient and personalized experience for visitors.
The personal data transmitted when completing and sending the contact form on the site are processed in order to contact you to answer the questions asked.
If you express your consent to subscribe to our newsletter and / or other categories of marketing communications, the personal data provided will be processed only for the purpose of transmitting and communicating to you in the agreed manner information on our services and products, promotions, events.
The personal information provided during the registration of the user account is processed only for the purpose of verifying the identity in order to create and manage the user account, as well as to ensure communication with you.
The personal data transmitted when placing an order on the site will be processed only in order to ensure the provision of the services purchased on the site and the execution of the contract concluded on this occasion.
8. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
The operator processes your personal information on the basis set out below:
- Observing your agreement – We need certain personal information to provide our services and we cannot provide it without this information.
- Negotiating and concluding the contract in order to provide the services purchased through the site – We need certain information to conclude the contract between the operator and the data subject in case of placing an order on the site.
- Legal obligations – In some cases, we have a legal responsibility to collect and store your personal information.
- Legitimate interests – We sometimes collect and use your personal information because we have a legitimate reason to have it and this is reasonable when it is balanced against your right to privacy.
The legal basis for processing this data:
- The personal data provided when accessing the site, sending the contact form on the site, subscribing to the newsletter and other marketing communications, as well as for the registration of the user account are processed based on your prior, free, specific, informed consent pursuant to art. 6 para. (1) letter a) of the GDPR.
- In case of placing an order on the site, the information is processed pursuant to art. 6 para. (1) letter b) of the GDPR for the purpose of negotiating and executing the contract concluded between the operator and the data subject having as object the provision of the purchased services.
- Information and data about payments may be processed for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations (for example, according to the financial accounting legislation) pursuant to art. 6 para. (1) letter c) of the GDPR.
- Protecting the vital interests of a natural person under art. 6 para. (1) letter d) GDPR or the legitimate interests of the operator pursuant to art. 6 para. (1) letter f) GDPR.
9. Duration of the process of processing and storing this data:
Your personal data communicated by you will be stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the data processing.
If you have placed an order on the site and a contract has been concluded between the operator and the data subject, personal data will be processed for the entire period of validity of the contract, as well as subsequently according to the legal obligations of the operator (e.g. the end of the archiving period according to the law).
If the data is not collected on the basis of a contractual relationship, this data will be kept for the duration agreed upon in your agreement or permitted by applicable law, as well as for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose of data processing.
In the event of your request, in accordance with the law, as well as at the expiration of the contractual period and the one strictly necessary after the expiration of the contract, we will remove / delete personal data from our systems and records and / or take technical anonymization measures, so you can no longer be identified in our database.
If you no longer wish to have your personal data processed or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise the rights detailed in point 11 below.
10. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
(a) If you request or give us permission to do so.
(b) To persons who can demonstrate that they have the legal authority to act on your behalf.
(c) To staff employed and / or collaborating with the operator for the purpose of performing the purchased services.
(d) If we are required to disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, any legal request from governmental or executive authorities and, as necessary, to meet certain national security or law enforcement requirements or to prevent certain illegal activities.
(e) To answer to any claim, to protect our rights or those of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity.
(f) For site administration (for example, third party providers of site hosting software solutions, cloud services, databases, etc.).
(e) For data analysis, testing and research, monitoring of usage and activity trends, development of security features and user authentication.
11. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We use appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data and to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
Please note that these warranties do not apply to information you choose to share in the public domain, such as social networks owned by third parties.
Your persoal data will only be processed by our authorized staff or agents to the extent that they are required to know, depending on the specific purposes for which your personal data has been collected.
We store your personal data in operating environments that use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access. We observe reasonable standards for the protection of personal data.
By expressing your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with this Site Policy, you CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE and KNOW THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY. ……..
It is important for you to play a role in maintaining the security and safety of your personal data. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality for any use of the account.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security regarding the personal data you have provided to the operator, you agree to notify the operator immediately.
12. TRANSFER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The storage and processing of your personal information, as described above, may require the transfer of such data to and / or storage in a destination outside the country of residence to the countries of the European Union (“EU”) or the European Economic Area (“EEA”), for example, service providers.
Before transferring your data, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal information will be adequately protected in accordance with the applicable law.
13. THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- right of access – You can obtain, upon request, a confirmation that your personal data are or are not processed by the operator, as well as information related to the processing of the data, such as purpose, duration of processing, categories of data processed and recipients or the categories of recipients to whom they have been or will be transmitted. At the same time, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed by the operator.
- the right to rectification – the right to obtain the rectification of personal data processed by us that are incorrect or inaccurate, as well as to complete the data stored by us;
- right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) – You have the right to obtain, upon request, the deletion of your personal data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, as well as in the case of withdrawal of your consent, in compliance with our legal and contractual obligations;
- the right to restrict the processing – the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain cases (for example, if you challenge the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data, if you you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 paragraph (1) GDPR, for the period of time during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject);
- the right to object – which allows you to object to the processing of your personal data according to the conditions and limits provided by law;
- the right to data portability – which allows you to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format or to transmit this data to another data controller, if: the processing is based on consent pursuant to art. 6 para. (1) letter a) or of art. 9 para. (2) letter a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to art. 6 para. (1) letter b) GDPR and the processing is performed through automatic means;
- the right not to be the subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which would cause harm to you.
- the right to file a notification or complaint to the Romanian data supervisory authority: the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing – based in Bd. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Bucharest, Romania, email address [email protected], telephone +40.318.059.211, +40.318.059.212, in connection with the processing of personal data by the Operator.
- The right to go to court – the data subject has the right to appeal to the competent courts if he or she is dissatisfied with the processing of his or her personal data.
- The data subject enjoys these rights, regardless of the legal basis for the processing of his / her data.
Our site may contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you access a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we cannot be responsible for those policies. Please check the privacy policies of each website before submitting personal data.
The operator will answer in writing and within a reasonable time to written requests to data subjects regarding the processing of personal data. The contact details of the operator are:
TP’s Arts Studio S.R.L.
Registration Number with the Trade Register: J40/9842/2013
Sole Identification Code: RO32107260
Head Office: București, Sector 3, Șos. Mihai Bravu nr. 444, bloc V10, sc. 2, et. 5, ap. 54
Work point: (Școala de arte frumoase Music Arts, Dance & Music 4 All School): București, Sector 6, Str. Drumul Sării nr. 31
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone number: 031.105.0008; 0722.249.540; 0722.502.181
15. MODIFICATIONS OF THIS POLICY
THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY EXPRESSLY DECLARE THAT I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY TP’S ARTS STUDIO SRL ON THE DETAILED CONDITIONS REGARDING THE MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA BY TP’S ARTS STUDIO SRL THROUGH THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY AND THROUGH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SITE.
THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY EXPRESSLY DECLARE THAT I AGREE TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, MANAGEMENT, TRANSFER OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE UNDERSIGNED ACCORDING TO THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY: YES _ / NO_